The conference is addressed to research and industry in equal measure and gives attention to the certification of satellite navigation systems such as GPS/EGNOS, Galileo and their applications.
For the first time the event is going to take place at the Anwendungszentrum Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich.
The conference is jointly organised by: German Institute of Navigation
-Deutsche Gesellschaft für Ortung und Navigation e.V. (DGON)- and GZVB e.V./ GAUSS -GNSS Applications and Users in the Domain of Safety & Security- in
co-operation with Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR).
– GNSS System Aspects
– GNSS Simulation, Testing Tools and Infrastructure
– Aviation, Maritime, Road, Rail and Special Applications
Authors are invited to submit papers on any of the above topics for consideration by the Programme Committee. An abstract of about 500 words (in electronic form) should be submitted to the German Institute of Navigation (DGON) for the attention of: Symposium Co-ordinator “CERGAL 2009” Reinhold Thierse e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Submission of abstracts: 31st October 2008
– Notification of authors: 15th December 2008
– Distribution of programme: 15th January 2009